Excerpts from The Adagia Project
1. Cleave to oneself at your peril.
2. The bad nodder always questions.
3. Deathly death adds up.
4. Fiery fire adds up.
5. Your oily El Camino?
6. Your oily fire-resting place?
7. Athena's lovecries!
8. The moon remembers; the doctors do not.
9. If you wish repeatedly to be cast, do so at another time.
10. Bad advice lasts forever.
11. It's sickly, it's beautiful.
12. Fatherland's fumes a living voice.
13. The changekings.
14. Before you go down, get up front first.
15. Simple things are similar? Simple as in being similar to God.
16. Simple graciousness, ad sites.
17. I finger fingers invidiously, my favorite favor.
18. Crave only tension, craven tensions.
19. Crave only made-up art.
20. Shapeshifters usually shapeshift with shapes.
21. The grand total of crazy? Just as crazy.
22. And this too will turn into nothing.
23. Toward the umbilical, a double-dare.
24. My hands always add the same numbers.
25. And a fabulous catastrophe is still a catastrophe.
26. Use your head with your head.
27. Curse your lamp and trade up.
28. My principles dim. Totally.
29. Sate and start moderately, then finish.
30. Tall into the cave. Practice here.
31. Tricks; impropriety.
32. Carry all ‘em with you.
33. Fortune's fortune advantage.
34. Insight always seems current.
35. Call a car. Add the cure.
36. Everything adds up to trivia.
37. A big actor whose fights end up bloody.
38. My father's script has become sour.
39. The bull's got a boner. The cow, then, can suffer or destroy.
40. It is becoming uncommon to remember.
41. I wear a villain's mask to fight other villains.
42. I forgot you slit my throat.
43. I sing along with those who slit my throat.
44. My own eloquence astounds me.
45. Classic graces speak classically.
46. Stir my mood, Manbody, then follow me.
47. Mature girls' sex.
48. Whereby fear takes the place of shame.
49. The outdoors favors the Wookies, not a large amount of antihistamines.
50. All the Furies in the house say yeah!
51. And he ran away with a tiny cinnamon bun.
52. The strobe lights wish they were cancerous.
53. The Feastie Boys play tomorrow!
54. Cum on feel my tart.
55. Them's furry jugs, they are.
56. A ton of croutons is still croutons.
57. Must have lame labia.
58. A whole lotta fatties.
59. And so many pale fruits out there in colleges.
60. The opportunity to reem has to be conveyed.
61. Sublime and solemn chat rooms.
62. And me? My uzi weighs a ton.
63. I'll admit it: My voice is my main accessory.
64. The ship dances with women on land, with men at sea.
65. The book of love's been pored-over.
66. Fortune's pixies.
67. Out of the laps of thugs; into the laps of toll collectors.
68. In a fakin' world.
69. Pisces repose.
70. No uses, not many, no opportunities, no dice.
71. If you like saxophones.
72. Aw, Kingman. Aw, fatty borne out of opportunity.
73. Many from Mineola scram.
74. The vine on the citrus, tempers flare.
75. Furry palms.
76. Relinquish your quips, and get my meds.
77. A man's deodorant to the sentences.
78. Um, escalator--could you quarter our sons?
79. For felicitous cads, jovial taxi rides.
80. A thesaurus with commentary?
81. A thesaurus with aloe lotion?
82. A mule for said thesaurus?
83. In gaudiness, sinuses.
84. For non-cops, belief in Vitalis's hair-color potency.
85. Sure, between sacred assuredness flows furry fountains.
86. Towards Felice, an influx of parties.
87. Busty Town Hall Girls Captured!
88. Man vs. Table.
89. Bad rags.
90. Men aren't truthful. Fingers aren't twistable.
91. Where are my friends, those other apes?
92. The purple-headed earth.
93. Illin' aliases, illin' learnedness, illin' boners, illin' thesauruses.
94. Dave's son is no Oedipus.
95. Get on my ass-bus and then get a load of me on the bus.
96. Give out your fire.
98. The main column bears families.
99. Not everybody anchors.
100. Against stimulation, against dice, against the sounds.
101. Not obligated to have it, kept under mats.
102. A lion hints.
103. Jungian vulture.
104. Maybe Richard Gere's hairy.
105. The ass's umbrella.
106. The picky lane.
107. Set my compact discs on fire.
108. Tap that case. Case the Labradors. (I'm tired of cases.)
109. Sacred sin is hereditary.
110. Into the cuts and pores. Pennies solved.
111. One per sleepover.
112. For knobjobs, for sleep, for call girls, for sleep.
113. Of all of your ass's prospects, ______ .
114. Your index finger swirls in the air. Induce me. The booty line's a-waitin'.
115. Golden Earring records thrust onto donkeys.
116. Those demons go from here, sing a dirge.
117. These Helens make my tusk hot an inky.
118. Be candid but cover your instruments.
119. Beauty falls into beauty.
120. Mighty streams spurt from my generous fountain.
121. Corny all at once.
122. The warrior-animal's bread crumbs.
123. Yo mama jokes cloak other observations.
124. Which wolflike distance should gongs?
125. My missile died. I landed here on fire.
126. Weather mingles with mankind.
127. Mingle sacred with profane and you know what you get?
128. Up and down on high we go.
129. All whores go homo.
130. Obey money always.
131. The truth is simple sung out loud.
132. I disguised myself recently. See?
133. Gene Simmons sure is strange recently.
134. What kind of fool eats every
135. You're what they call an extra special jack-off.
136. After Prince's first 11 albums, ______.
137. A good September, a new conviction.
138. Of grades and juicerators.
139. After your bad ass ends, I'll write an essay about you.
140. Out of your eggs.
141. My questions satisfy no one.
142. The plants all over the place; drink up.
143. Anson Williams, where are you when we don't need you?
144. Give me your wildlife guides.
145. And to you I spank you in all colors.
146. Evita, char skills inside.
147. From the fugly, ingnorant fire.
148. Later. Enjoy and compare the proverbial exaggerations.
149. Put your feet where you want to live.
150. Between endings, the words; the offender's lap.
151. The aid bear chords.
152. Don't egg on tame comparisons.
153. Don't milk tame comparisons.
154. A similar ape smiled at me once. Once.
155. A can't-see-me-now cicada.
156. You've entered a True Pensioners Zone.
157. A number of nimble cocks.
158. Many knew of this very big sea urchin.
159. The trees are all the same.
160. A flame's fire is close by.
161. Paupers are people too. Sort it out.
162. All for friendliness stand up.
163. The liquor cabinet of our lives.
164. Get on the bus. Pay your fair. Hold on tight.
165. The ugly and the necessary.
166. Don't take my thesis away!
167. Each sphere practices to its own ability.
168. The king fishes for compliments.
169. The tartar is talkative.
170. And I ran. I ran. So far away.
171. Olly olly semen free!
172. Alien ice to go. You sing it.
173. All I am queers up your excuses.
174. Give up that birthday. Slowly.
175. This kid business comes to our senses.
176. I am generous with my sex to the point of godliness.
177. If more positive, cram and flambé.
178. No strongman faces two questions the same.
179. On life no life.
180. A monkey in my ass.
181. An ass inside my ape.
182. Inside my ungenerous ass.
183. Never cling to Neverland's wetness.
184. Words against death.
185. Love and death: together on one stage.
186. The camel eats off Formica countertops.
187. More sublimity, please!
188. There is no other word for intense (cf. Repo Man).
189. I'll add you manually.
190. Shave all around your hair, say fuck ‘em to their face.
191. Add up album sales, smile like a Transformer.
192. Take note of my pipe, take note of how I make charcoal.